It's time for the week 5 BlogPoll. Here is my ballot. My reasoning is as followed.
- I can't tell who is better between Florida State and Oregon, so they are going to juggle back and forth every week. It's the right thing to do until one of them separates them self.
- Georgia was ranked way too low on my ballot last week. I know they were in a shootout with Tennessee, but they are very good. Kansas State took a plunge because that. To a lesser extent, so did Notre Dame.
- West Virginia moves up a spot while Florida moves down. You can argue Florida's wins were better, but I like WVU. Florida gets a chance to change that when they play LSU.
- I know that Louisville isn't the 13th best team in the nation. But the undefeated teams get ranked over the teams who have lost. USC, Clemson and Nebraska are the 3 that get the nod this week.
- The new teams on the list are Cincinnati, Nebraska, Texas Tech and Louisiana Tech. Stanford, Baylor, Oklahoma and Michigan State are out.
Bearcats Blog Ballot - Week 5
|1||Alabama Crimson Tide||--|
|3||Florida St. Seminoles||-1|
|6||South Carolina Gamecocks||1|
|7||Kansas St. Wildcats||-3|
|9||Notre Dame Fighting Irish||-3|
|10||West Virginia Mountaineers||--|
|12||Ohio St. Buckeyes||1|
|14||TCU Horned Frogs||2|
|16||Rutgers Scarlet Knights||1|
|17||Oregon St. Beavers||-2|
|20||Mississippi St. Bulldogs||--|
|21||Texas Tech Red Raiders||--|
|22||Louisiana Tech Bulldogs||--|
|Dropouts: Stanford Cardinal, Baylor Bears, Oklahoma Sooners, Michigan St. Spartans|
SB Nation BlogPoll College Football Top 25 Rankings »